Residues transport and treatment
Auxiliary systems of Thermal Power Plants are complex and demanding as regards their implementation.
For proper handling of residues in Thermal Power Plants Rudis constructs various auxiliary systems, such as fly ash transport, fly ash and gypsum mixing plant, gypsum dewatering by belt filters, mixture transport by pipe conveyors, fly ash and gypsum storage, and slag treatment.
Rudis will complete construction of the auxiliary systems at 600 MW Unit 6 of the Šoštanj Thermal Power Plant in the year 2015.
Construction of systems includes:
- determination of optimum equipment dimensions,
- elaboration of project and technical documentation as well as necessary reports & studies,
- siting or locating,
- obtainment of approvals and realisation of administrative procedures: building permit obtainment and participation in technical inspection,
- determination of auxiliary systems: ventilation, heating, anti-explosion protection, fire detection, ….,
- production of the Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) System,
- fabrication, delivery and assembly of the plant including the equipment: steel structures, silos, transport & conveying equipment, electrical equipment, auxiliary systems, ...,
- performance of testing, commissioning, guarantee measurements and trial run,
- assistance to the Employer at remedy of defects and equipment servicing also after expiry of the guarantee period.