Rudis is the leading Bidder of overall solutions in the field of construction of Hydro-Power Plants in Slovenia, having references also in foreign countries.
Water is the most important renewable source of energy at present, and consequently construction of Hydro-Power Plants for exploitation of the said potential is of great significance for any economy. For more than a decade Rudis has been developing its know-how in the field of construction of Hydro-Power Plants and enriching it with experience. The most noteworthy among projects implemented by Rudis in the field of hydro-energetics is the first Slovenian Pumped Storage Power Plant AVČE on the Soča river, which is also the first reversible Pumped Storage Power Plant with this type of VAR-SPEED technology in Europe.
Rudis implemented the first reversible Pumped Storage Power Plant with VAR-SPEED technology of this type in Europe.
Equipment of Units and hydro-mechanical equipment of Hydro-Power Plants (conventional and Pumped Storage Power Plants):
- hydraulic system modelling,
- technical documentation elaboration,
- fabrication, supply and installation of embedded parts for turbine and auxiliary turbine equipment,
- supply and installation of turbine governing system,
- fabrication, supply and installation of the equipment of auxiliary systems of the HPP: drainage, cooling, oil distribution system,
- supply and installation of generator and excitation system,
- supply and installation of hydro-mechanical equipment,
- equipment assembly, testing, commissioning and trial run.
- AVČE Pumped Storage Power Plant on the Soča river
- Reconstruction of the Hydro-Power Plant Doblar 1 on the Soča river
- Replacement of generators in Hydro-Power Plant Plave 1